Hey there! Do you like cars? Cause we do.
We like how they look (I’m talking to you 2016 Corvette!)
We like how they drive (Love how my 2009 Mustang corners).
We like figuring out how they work. (Have you ever tried to work on a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee?)
Basically, if it has to do with automobiles, then we want to know about it. I hope you feel the same way, cause that’s all that this site is about.
Here’s what you need to know about us:
- we love all things automobile related
- we’ve owned a lot more cars than most people in our lifetime
- we have bought used cars of Craigslist just to fix up and sell
- biggest car selling regrets: selling that 1996 240SX, that 1994 Isuzu Rodeo and that 2009 Mustang
- biggest car buying regrets: that brand new 1999 Kia Sephia in purple (terrible color and terrible car) and that used 1992 Eagle Talon off Craigslist (it started smoking and burning oil within two days!)
Well, that’s pretty much it for us. Feel free to let us know about you!