Nothing says “I’m not afraid of spilling or tracking something onto this seat” quite like a beige car interior.
Well, maybe a true white interior, but still… it takes some guts to go light-colored on the inside of your vehicle.
And, if you’ve got kids or pets in the picture, woo buddy, you’d better be carrying some fabric cleaner in your car kit.
Still, there’s no denying beige car seats (and their corresponding accents) can look darn good.
As long as you can keep the Cheetos dust away.
So, if you’re one of those brave souls looking for a car with a beige interior, we’ve made a list of some of your options with everything from the darkest off-whites to the deepest shades of khaki.
(Though we’ve tried to avoid vehicles with questionable beiges, such as Jeep’s “wicker beige,” which is really more wicker than beige, we think.)
These beige-interiored vehicles are made by some of the most popular car manufacturers in the U.S. and are almost always found on higher trims.
Cars & Trucks With Beige Interiors
Here are some cars and trucks with optional beige interiors.
- Toyota Crown Limited (Sedan)
- Toyota Corolla LE, Hybrid LE, Hybrid SE Infrared, Hybrid XLE (Sedan)
- Toyota Camry LE, LE Hybrid, XLE, XLE Hybrid (Sedan)
- Nissan Maxima SV & Platinum (Sedan)
- Nissan TITAN SV (Pickup truck)
- Ford Ranger Lariat (Pickup truck)
- Ford F-150 XLT & Lariat (Pickup truck)
- Chevrolet Malibu 2LT (Sedan)
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD LT, LTZ & High Country (Pickup truck)
- Subaru Impreza Base, Premium & Limited (Sedan or Hatchback)
- Subaru Legacy Limited (Sedan)
The beige interior in Subaru cars is available with specific exterior colors only.
- Lexus ES & ES Hybrid (Sedan)
- Lexus LS (Sedan)
- Cadillac V-Series (Sedan)
- Cadillac CT5 (Sedan)
- Cadillac CT4 Premium & Premium Luxury (Sedan)
SUVs & Vans With Beige Interiors
Here are some SUVs and vans with optional beige interiors.
- Toyota Sienna XLE & Limited (Minivan)
- Toyota Highlander XLE, Limited & Platinum (SUV)
- Toyota RAV4 XLE, Hybrid XLE & XLE Premium (SUV)
- Toyota Corolla Cross XLE (SUV)
- Toyota 4Runner SR5, SR5 Premium, Limited, TRD Pro (SUV)
- Nissan Murano SV, SL & Platinum (SUV)
- Nissan Armada SV, SL & Platinum (SUV)
- Ford Explorer Base, XLT & Limited (SUV)
- Ford Edge SE & SEL (SUV)
- Ford Expedition XLT, Limited & Platinum (SUV)
- Chevrolet Traverse LS, LT & Premier (SUV)
- Chevrolet Tahoe LS, LT & Z71 (SUV)
- Chevrolet Suburban LS, LT & Z71 (SUV)
- Subaru Outback Premium & Limited (SUV) – With specific exterior colors
- Subaru Ascent Premium & Limited (SUV) – With specific exterior colors
- Lexus UX Hybrid Premium (SUV)
- Lexus NX & NX Hybrid (SUV) – Partial beige
- Lexus RX Premium (SUV)
- Lexus GX (SUV)
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury, Sport, Premium Luxury Platinum & Sport Platinum(SUV)
- Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury & Sport (SUV)
- Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury & Sport (SUV)
- Cadillac XT4 Sport (SUV)
- Buick Encore GX (SUV)
- Buick Envision(SUV)
- Buick Enclave (SUV)
- Buick Encore (SUV) – partial beige
- GMC Terrain Denali (SUV)
- GMC Acadia Denali (SUV)
- GMC Yukon Denali & Yukon XL Denali (SUV)
- Jeep Wagoneer (SUV)
- Hyundai Santa Fe SE, SEL, Limited & Calligraphy (SUV)
- Hyundai Palisade Limited & Calligraphy (SUV)
- Kia Seltos EX & SX (SUV)
- Kia Carnival EX (SUV)
- Kia Carnival LX (SUV) – with seat package upgrade
- Kia Stinger (Sedan)
Only the Kia Stinger’s beige is a true beige.
The beige-like color in the Seltos and Carnival run dark.
But they come pretty close to a beige if you’re looking for one on the darker side.
And there you have it, a fair number of current vehicles with beige interiors for your shopping pleasure.
Now all you’ve got to worry about is keeping them clean once you’ve got ’em.